The Counseling Department strives to assist all students in their efforts to become self-directed students who make sound decisions about their present and future. During the high school years, students are continually making decisions about courses, after-school activities, peer groups, colleges, and career paths. School counselors are prepared to help students with these decisions by providing information, resources, and support.
Class of 2017 Final Transcript Requests
Seniors need to go to their Naviance account and complete the SENIOR EXIT SURVEY.
- The survey will ask where to send Final Transcript, which will be sent out near the 2nd week of June.
- There is no fee for the final transcript.
- Survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete.
- Students can stop by the Counseling Center during lunch to use computers.
- Students must complete the Survey by Wed, April 17th to receive cap, gown, & graduation tickets.