Before and After School Program (BASP)
District 200 Elementary Families,
Registration for the Before & After School Program (BASP) is now open. Please follow this link to sign-up.
Due to physical distancing and health and safety requirements, BASP will be able to host up to 20 to 40 students, depending on the school.
Registration for BASP is a first-come-first-serve basis. By Friday, August 7, I will notify you if your family is enrolled in the program or if you are on the waitlist.
Due to the new structure, there a few changes with the program for the first trimester (at this time):
- BASP is a weekly commitment of $85 which gives your child access to all 10 weekly sessions.
- The times of BASP are:
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. (except Wednesdays)
- Wednesday afternoon 12:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- Students spaces and seats will be six feet apart
- Face coverings will be required unless students are outside and maintain physical distancing
- We will attempt to allow for students play outside as much as possible
- Snacks and a small breakfast will still be served
Should you need assistance in registering for BASP, please contact your school office. When the time arrives that guidelines ease, it is our hope to return the program back to its previous structure. Thank you for your understanding as we work to provide childcare options for our school community.
The BASP Department