New to District 200
Thank you for choosing District 200. Entering a new student in District 200 involves an overall two step process; enrollment and then registration.
First, you will need to determine the school your child will attend based on our Attendance Map.
Next, you will visit the school your child will attend with the documentation described below. Once all required documents and forms are received and verified for a student, school staff will create a record for the student in the District 200 student management system.
Once the enrollment process is finalized, school staff will provide parents with the necessary information so the student can be registered. The registration process involves parents accessing on-line Student Registration and Fee Payment. The on-line Student Registration and Fee Payment provides the ability to fill out all necessary registration information and pay any applicable registration fees.
Kindergarten enrollment and registration begins in the winter of the prior school year. Visit the Kindergarten Enrollment & Registration section for more information about registering your kindergartner.
Please note - elementary school offices are closed during the summer and reopen the first week of August. High school and middle school offices are open year-round.
Students enrolling in District 200 for the first time must present:
- Birth Certificate - Parents/guardians must show an original, certified birth certificate. Copies are not accepted.
- Proof of Residency
- One from the list below:
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Property Sales Agreement (Contact our Business Office 630-682-2005
- Mortgage Agreement
- Lease Agreement
- Two from the list below:
- Driver's License
- Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration or Vehicle Title
- Bank Statements, Loan Contracts, Pay Stubs
- Checking of Savings Account Statement
- Services Performed (appliance repair, exterminator, contractor repairs)
- Credit Card Statements
- Public Aid Card
- Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, cable, home telephone)
- Cancelled Checks with Imprinted Name & Address
- Insurance Policy (home, renters, auto or health)
- Additional Forms - Please print and complete the forms below.
New Student Enrollment Form
Home Language Survey Form
- Health Requirements - Please also note our health requirements.
- Transfer of School Records - Parents should request the transfer of school records if their child has attended school in another district. Record transfer forms are available in all schools and should be completed early so that the student's records will arrive in the new school with ample time for staff review prior to the student's arrival. If the student currently attends an Illinois public school, the records will include a form indicating if the student is in good standing
- One from the list below: