• MySchoolBucks provides a quick and easy way to add money to your child’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check for a nominal fee. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for free.  The MySchoolBucks program fee will increase from $2.49 to $2.75 for all cafeteria credit/debit card payments beginning on July 29, 2021.  Please know that this fee is a pass through cost and is not kept by CUSD200.


    As a reminder, all meals for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade will be free for the entire 2021-22 school year. However, students will be charged for any a la carte items taken, such as extra milk (not taken with a meal).


    MySchoolBucks provides:
    • Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
    • Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
    • Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
    • Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
    • Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP. 

    New MySchoolBucks Accounts
    If you did not previously have a MyLunchMoney account and would like to create a MySchoolBucks account, please follow the steps outlined below:

    1. Go to and register for a free account.
    2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
    3. Add your students using their school name and student ID.
    4. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
    A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.

    If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
    • 1-855-832-5226
    • Visit and click on Help/FAQ’s

    Food Service Account Information There are two ways to pay for student food service purchases.  The easiest is by logging on to or accessing the site from the District’s homepage at You must know the student’s District 200 identification number to obtain your child’s specific information. Once you have logged on, you may check your child’s account balance and/or deposit money into his/her account. The other way is to send cash or a check payable to CUSD 200, to school in an envelope marked with the student’s name, ID, and grade. 

    Food Service End-of-Year Account Balances 

    CLICK HERE for end-of-year meal account information


Last Modified on August 31, 2021