MySchoolBucks provides a quick and easy way to add money to your child’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check for a nominal fee. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for free.
• Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
• Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
• Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
• Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
• Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
New MySchoolBucks Accounts
If you did not previously have a MyLunchMoney account and would like to create a MySchoolBucks account, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your students using their school name and student ID.
4. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
• Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
Food Service Account Information There are two ways to pay for student lunches. The easiest is by logging on to www.MySchoolBucks.com or accessing the site from the District’s homepage at www.cusd200.org. You must know the student’s District 200 identification number to obtain your child’s specific information. Once you have logged on, you may check your child’s account balance and/or deposit money into his/her account. The other way is to send cash or a check payable to CUSD 200, to school in an envelope marked with the student’s name, ID, and grade.
Food Service End of Year Account Balances
- All returning students’ food service account funds will automatically carry over with him/her to the next school year, and follow the student to the appropriate school. No further action is required for returning students.
- If your child will be graduating or leaving CUSD 200 at the end of the 2018-2019 school year, you may request a refund or transfer of that student’s food service account funds to another student’s account, provided that all student fees are paid in full.
- In order to request a refund, please email your request to Elisa Boyd in the Business Office, at Elisa.Boyd@cusd200.org Include in the email the student’s name, ID#, school attended, and amount of funds you believe are remaining in the account.
- In order to request a transfer of funds to another student’s account, please email Elisa Boyd in the Business Office as well. Include in the email the student’s name, ID#, school attended, amount of funds you believe are remaining in the account, and information on other student’s account (i.e. sibling) that you wish the funds to be transferred. This information would also include the student’s name, ID#, and school.
- Please make sure you have turned off the “auto pay” option on the MySchoolBucks site before requesting a refund or transfer.
- Refunds and/or transfers of food service account balances for students who have graduated or left CUSD200 at the end of the 2018-2019 school year must be requested by June 21, 2019. No refunds will be given after this date.
- All previous year student account balances are considered closed and non-refundable