Madison Fun Run 2022
The Madison Fun Run (AKA the run-a-thon!) is coming! Mark your calendars for our event date: September 22! The Madison Fun Run is Madison school's biggest fundraiser, and regardless of fundraising, all students will participate (and get a cool Madison Fun Run t-shirt too!). The goal is to raise $27,000 to support teacher wish lists and other PTA-funded events like class parties and Explore More Day. We’ll officially kick off the fundraising part on September 13, but you can register your student now at MYBOOSTER.COM.
Here’s what you need to know:
- What's Booster? We’ve once again partnered with a company called Booster to help us make our fundraiser profitable, fun, and successful.
- Donate! During the course of the next month, students and families will work together to secure donations for every lap our students run (35 cap) on the Madison Fun Run Day on 9/22.
- Spread the Word! There is no pressure to give, but we invite you to help our school by getting donations from family and friends and entering them on MYBOOSTER.COM. Sharing with family and friends online is a big part of the Fun Run’s success!
- Volunteers: We need you! Volunteers help make the day run smoothly! Sign up to help volunteer HERE. You’ll be able to see when your student will be running during the time slots, but if you can help all day, we would be grateful for your time! (Plus you’ll get a free t-shirt!)
Mark your calendars for the Madison Fun Run fundraiser - starting line: September 13!
Key dates to remember:
● REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW
Register on MYBOOSTER.COM
● Madison Fun Run Kick Off - 09/13/2022
● Event Day - 09/22/2022
We are grateful for our Madison community! Thank you for your support this year.