Madison Fun Run 2021
**UPDATE**This year, the annual Madison Fun Run took place on Thursday, September 23! Madison's run-a-thon this year was the most successful ever! With the monies raised, we'll be donating to many programs at Madison - starting with fulfilling teacher wishlists. The wishlist funds help give teachers flexibilty to provide additional resources and improve individual classrooms. THANK YOU for your support!
The Madison Fun Run is our school’s biggest fundraiser. This year, we are hoping to raise $20,000 to support some really important initiatives in the areas of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) support.
We completely understand if your family is not in a position to financially support Madison right now. You can still be involved by simply SHARING about our fundraiser with friends and extended family online. All Madison students will participate in the Madison Fun Run, regardless of financial participation.
Please be assured that we will also be following our school safety guidelines to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone.
- We’ve partnered with a company called Booster to help us make our fundraiser profitable, fun, and successful.
- During the course of the next month, students and families will work together to secure donations for every lap our students run (35 cap) on the Madison Fun Run Day on September 23.
- There is no pressure to give, but we invite you to help our school by getting donations from family and friends and entering them on MYBOOSTER.COM.
- You can learn more about how Booster will be helping us launch the event by watching a short video here.
- Registration Opens - Tuesday, August 31 (Register on MYBOOSTER.COM)
- Donating Starts - Tuesday, September 7
- Fundraiser Kick-Off - Tuesday, September 14
- Event Day - Thursday, September 23
Madison Run-a-Thon 2021 CommitteeIf you would like to volunteer to help with this year's event, please contact Committee Chair: Sarah Tobeck