Dates to Remember
- Thursday, November 7 - Last Day of First Trimester
- Friday, November 8 - Teacher Work Day (No School)
- Sunday, November 10 - Last Day Johnson Fun Run Online Pledges
- Monday, November 11 - Veterans Day (School is in Session)
- Friday, November 15 - Report Cards Sent Home
- Friday, November 22 - Report Cards Due Back to Mr. Kubilius Signed By Parent/Guardian
- Monday, November 25 - Friday, November 29 - Thanksgiving Recess (No School)
- Monday, December 2 - School Resumes
Notes from Mr. Kubilius
- Thank you to all the families who provided supplies, planned, and chaperoned our Halloween Party! The students had a great time (despite the weather). Let me know if you are interested in helping with the Holiday Party in December. I will send home information about this early December when students return from Thanksgiving Break.
- Please remember to check your child’s homework planner each night for the latest announcements from school. Also, please remember to sign their planner after they read for 20 minutes. Thank you for your help!
- Report cards will go home on Friday, November 15. Please look them over with your child and contact me if you have any questions. Please sign and return the report card by the following Friday, November 22.
What We Are Learning
- Reading: Making Inferences & Context Clues (Informational Text & Literature), Comparing Point of View (Literature) & First-Hand and Second-Hand Accounts (Informational Text).
- Writing: Opinion Paragraphs (Zoos) & Opinion Essays.
- Math: Identify Factors & Multiples & Long Division.
- Science: Earth Science (Earthquakes, & Volcanos). We will be making Earthquake Tables!