Welcome to the 2019 Fall Season of Girls on the Run!
1. What is Girls on the Run?
Girls on the Run is an after-school program dedicated to creating a world where every girl activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams. It's a place where girls learn that they CAN. No limits. No constraints. Only opporunitites to the remarkable.
2. Who can join?
Elementary school girls in grades 3-5!
3. When do we meet?
Twice a week after school for 75 minutes.
4. As a Girls on the Run participant, you'll recieve:
- A program t-shirt
- A water bottle
- A healthy snack at each practice
- A fabulous 5k experience with your friends and family
- An end-of-season gift
5. Learn more at gotrchicago.org!