Laps for Lowell
This is Lowell's biggest fundraiser. Our goal is 100% participation and $13,000
Event date: Thursday, September 26
When: During your child's PE class
Did you know? Lowell Field trips are covered by PTA funds and are budgeted at $8,000 in 2019-20? Funds also support: Culture fest, Jamboree, Chess club, Science Fair and other PTA sponsored activities.
How do you participate?
Donate:Ask family and friends for donations using the form distributed the week of Sept. 9 or download here.
Or donate online here (a small processing fee will be added to your donation).
Donations are due by Oct. 4 in order for students to be eligible for prizes.
Volunteer: We need 6-8 volunteers in the morning and afternoon session - email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which time works best for you.
- All Students will automatically receive one raffle ticket
- For every $10 donation collected, students will receive one additional raffle ticket (Example: collect $20 earn 2 additional raffle tickets; collect $100 earn 10 additional raffle tickets)
- Raffle tickets will be issued/drawn electronically and announced on Monday, October 15, 2019
- Raffle prizes include gift cards, sports gear, spirit wear and much, much more!
- The top squad from each grade level, along with the top fundraisers, will receive a ticket to Lowellpalooza - a lunchtime festival which will take place on Friday, October 18, 2019
Students who raise $300 or more will receive their choice of one of the following:
- Kindle Fire
Students who raise $500 or more will receive a Garmin Fitness tracker!