Meal Account Transfer and Refund Requests

    • All returning students’ food service account funds automatically carry over with him/her to the next school year, and balances will follow the student to the appropriate school. No action is required for returning students.
    • The deadline for requesting refunds for students who graduated the end of the 2020-2021 school year is December 31, 2021Refunds cannot be issued if there are outstanding student fees. No refunds may be requested after this date. 
    • To request a transfer from one student's meal account to another student’s (sibling's) D200 meal account, click the link below to initiate your request, and a transfer will be processed, provided that all student fees are paid in full.  
    • Please ensure you have turned off the “auto-replenish” option on the MySchoolBucks site before requesting a refund or transfer.  CUSD 200 does not have access to this feature on student accounts. 
    • All previous year student account balances are considered closed and non-refundable. 


    Click HERE to request student meal account transfer or refund


Last Modified on May 13, 2021