Food Service End-of-Year Account Balances
- All returning students’ food service account funds will automatically carry over with him/her to the next school year, and balances will follow the student to the appropriate school. No further action is required for returning students.
- If your child will be graduating or leaving CUSD 200 at the end of the 2019-2020 school year, you may request a refund or transfer of that student’s food service account funds to another student’s (sibling's) account, provided that all student fees are paid in full.
- Please make sure you have turned off the “auto-pay” option on the MySchoolBucks site before requesting a refund or transfer. CUSD 200 does not have access to this feature on student accounts.
- Refunds and/or transfers of food service account balances for students who have graduated or left CUSD200 at the end of the 2019-2020 school year must be requested by June 19, 2020. No refunds will be given after this date.
- All previous year student account balances are considered closed and non-refundable.
Last Modified on May 12, 2020