Meal Account Transfer and Refund Requests
- All returning students’ food service account funds automatically carry over with him/her to the next school year, and balances will follow the student to the appropriate school. No action is required for returning students.
- Refunds and transfers cannot be processed if there are outstanding student fees.
- The deadline for requesting refunds for students who are graduating at the end of the 2021-2022 school year is December 31, 2022. No refunds may be requested after this date.
- To request a transfer from one student's meal account to another student’s (sibling's) D200 meal account, click the link below to initiate your request, and a transfer will be processed, provided that all student fees are paid in full.
- Please ensure you have turned off the “auto-replenish” option on the MySchoolBucks site before requesting a refund or transfer. CUSD 200 does not have access to this feature on student accounts.
- All previous year student account balances are considered closed and non-refundable.
Click HERE to request student meal account transfer or refund
Last Modified on April 29, 2022