Course Change Policy 2021-2022The deadline to make any changes to course requests is June 11th. After this date, the counselors can no longer make changes to the courses for the 2021-2022 school year. There are 3 exceptions to this rule:
- Level Changes
- Course Changes: Students can change a class that they are scheduled for but took and passed over the summer, the options are limited to any course where space is available.
- Students can also opt to drop an elective course to a study hall within the first 15 days. Students will not be able to drop if they already have a study hall or release period because they must maintain 6 courses. After 15 days they will be dropped with a grade of Withdraw/Fail.
- 2nd Semester Changes: Elective Sequential Changes ONLY
- Must be changed no later than December 1
- New elective selected, as space is available
Last Modified on June 3, 2021