FAFSA Completion Night 2020
Do you need help completing the FAFSA?
Wait no more! WWS & the Illinois Student Assistance Commision (ISAC) will be providing FAFSA completion assistance virtually on October 7th from 5-7pm. This event is only for families who need help filling out the FAFSA. REMINDER: The FAFSA opens on October 1, 2020.
Information you need when filling out the FAFSA or attending the FAFSA completion night:
- Social Security Number
- Parents who do not have a SSN must enter 000-00-0000
- Alien Registration Number, if student is not a U.S. citizen but an eligible non-citizen
- Students and parents must each have their own Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID- can be created at fsaid.ed.gov and will allow you to login/sign the FAFSA electronically
Both-FAFSA & Alternative Application:
- 2019 federal tax returns, W-2s, and other records of income
- Banking statements, record of investments, and records of untaxed income(if applicable)
- List of colleges student would like to attend
In order to attend this virtual meeting you will need to pre-register. Please click on the Link Join Event and register
Host: Elizabeth Barrera (elizabeth.barrera@illinois. gov) Event number (access code): 133 098 1472 Event password: rsKWZUpu745 Panelist password: The Event has no Panelist Password Wednesday, October 7, 2020 5:00 pm, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00) Join event If you experience a problem joining the event as a panelist, you can join as an attendee. Join as an attendee: https://illinois. webex.com/illinois/onstage/g. php?MTID= ec7af8f5cc7bbfd516de5335b19c4b 7dd Join the audio conference only To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
Dial 1330981472@illinois. webex.com
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Panelist numeric password: 915556