In order to participate in the developmental screening process you must be a resident of CUSD 200.
Please call Carrie Sangorska at 630-682-2109 to schedule an appointment to bring in your child’s original birth certificate and originals of proof of residency documentation for copying.
Proof of residency documents include the following
A. ONE from the list below:
B. TWO from the list below
documenting current address:
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Property Sales Agreement
- Mortgage Agreement
- Lease Agreement
- Driver's License
- Voter Registration Card
- Vehicle Registration or Vehicle Title
- Bank Statements, Loan Contracts, Pay Stubs
- Checking of Savings Account Statement
- Services Performed (appliance repair, exterminator, contractor repairs)
- Credit Card Statements
- Public Aid Card
- Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, cable, home telephone)
- Canceled Checks with Imprinted Name & Address
- Insurance Policy (home, renters, auto or health)
**Should there be any difficulties providing requested residency documentation, please contact your school office directly to discuss your individual situation.