Student Fee Information
District Fee Waiver Application Process
The Board of Education adopted policy 4.140, Waiver of Student Fees, on July 13, 2011. A copy of the policy can be viewed on the District’s website www.cusd200.org, under Board Policies, Section 4.
Parents seeking financial assistance with student fees will be required to complete an application for fee waiver with supporting documentation of family size and income. Supporting documentation will be required at the time of application. Parents are asked to submit their application for fee waiver at their oldest child’s school.
Verification of Total Number of Household Members/Dependents
- Page 1 of Form 1040 - U.S. Income Tax Return; or
- Insurance card listing all family members covered; or
- Signed and notarized affidavit attesting to the number of family members (your school may have a notary on staff- check with your child’s school)
Income Verification (all inclusive)
- Earnings/Wages/Salary for each job
- Unemployment Compensation/Disability/or Worker’s Compensation
- Social Security/Pensions/Retirement/VA Benefits/Strike Benefits
- Child Support/Alimony
- All Other Income
- If you have no income, you will be required to sign and notarize an affidavit attesting to no income.
Directly certified students are automatically for fee waiver per Board Policy 4:140. If your student is not directly certified, you must complete a Fee Waiver Application form in order to be considered for fee waiver or fee reduction eligibility.