Information and Community Resources
- For information regarding the Illinois State Board of Education Social Emotional Learning Standards, visit their website at:
- For additional information about Social/Emotional learning, visit the website of the Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL) at:
- DuPage County Health Department holds parenting classes and can provide counseling and other resources for families. DuPage County Health Department can help with All Kids Health Insurance, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Access DuPage and other state programs. 630-682-7400
- DuPage County Community Services / Client Services can provide information and referral regarding community resources, case management, housing assistance, mortgage and rent assistance, gas and electric assistance, transportation assistance and linkage to food pantries and other resources. 630-407-6500
- People's Resource Center: Supports include a food pantry, case management, rent and mortgage assistance, English language classes, GED classes, computers and computer classes, and linkage to other resources.