Academic Transcript Record Request Procedure
AN OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT INCLUDES HIGH SCHOOL GRADES, CLASS RANK, GPA (GRADE POINT AVERAGE), AND CURRENT SCHEDULE (if applicable).
NOTE : Transcripts do not include standardized test scores. To have test scores sent it is necessary to contact the appropriate testing center:
- Transcript requests can be accepted through the mail or in person. Emails, phone, and fax requests are not accepted. The form is available in the Counseling Center or it can be downloaded using the Records Request Forms link at the left. A copy of a photo ID with signature must accompany each transcript request.
- If a student is 18 or older he/she must request the transcript. Parents may sign for students under 18 years of age.
- A $5.00 processing fee is assessed for each transcript. The fee is to be paid prior to the release of the transcript (official or unofficial). Checks are to be made payable to CUSD200. Credit card payment is not accepted. The registrar does not have an ATM.
- Transcript requests will be processed within 7 to 10 school days of receipt. Please allow this time frame in your deadline.
- Students who complete a college application online must submit a Transcript Request form to their counselor to have an official transcript sent to the college.
- An official transcript cannot be released to an individual. It must be mailed directly to the appropriate agency (school, scholarship, employer, etc) by the Registrar’s Office.
- A “Final” transcript is required by all colleges as proof of high school graduation. Seniors complete this form once they have made their college choice. A student’s college 2nd semester course registration may be delayed if the college does not have the final transcript.
Questions? Contact Heather Janiak · 630-784-7323 · firstname.lastname@example.org