Teresa McCoyd, 2020-2021 Treasurer
How to get reimbursed for PTA expenses:
1) Print out an expense reimbursement form: Expense Voucher Form
2) Fill it out entirely and attach your original receipt. Expenses cannot be reimbursed without a receipt per policy. We are a tax exempt organization and, therefore, CANNOT reimburse sales tax. To obtain our Tax Exempt letter for transactions, please contact Teresa McCoyd at email@example.com.
3) Have the chairperson of your event sign it.
4) Place in the Co-President's folder in the PTA black box in main school office. One of the Co-Presidents will review, sign and then submit it to the Treasurer.
5) In general, requests submitted will be reimbursed within one week. Reimbursement checks will be placed in the PTA black box. Reimbursement checks can also be mailed if an address is provided (see form).
PTA Financial Information:
The PTA financial year begins on July 1. An audit is performed annually in July to verify the accounting for the past year. The board prepares the budget in the summer with input from outgoing and incoming committee chairpersons. The budget is voted upon at the first general meeting of the PTA in September. Any PTA member can request a copy of the budget by contacting Teresa McCoyd via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Financial reports are also provided at all general meetings (held in September, January and April).
Deposit Voucher Form
Petty Cash Request Form