• Graduate Coursework

    Effective July 1, 2014, MyLearning Plan will no longer be active for Graduate Coursework Approval. Certified staff that are completing advanced graduate coursework for movementon the salary schedule must have district approval prior to taking thecourse(s).  Below are the various forms that must be completed and forwarded to Ellen Anderson - Human Resources Coordinator at the School Service Center.  Any questions regarding the Graduate Coursework Program can be sent to Ellen Anderson at Ellen.Anderson@cusd200.org or 630.682.2211.
Last Modified on March 9, 2021