WN BOX OFFICE
Box Office Policy for fall play, spring musical, and one-acts:General Ticket Information:
- Seating is always assigned unless otherwise advertised.
- Prices: Adults $10; Students and Senior Citizens $5.
- The Box Office opens 1 hour prior to a performance.
- Please contact Mr. Phillips with any questions. email@example.com or 630-784-7300 ext. 8495
Public Sale Tickets:
- The public may pre-order tickets via telephone/email or purchase tickets at the door. Wheaton North cannot guarantee the availability of tickets at the door.
- Contact Mr. Phillips at 630-784-7300 ext. 8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org for advance ticket sales.
- Tickets reserved over the phone or via email must be paid for at the time of pick-up.
- Pre-ordered tickets may be paid for and picked up Monday-Friday the week of the show between 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM and 2:15 PM - 3 PM. The Box Office always opens one hour before a performance.
- Reserved tickets can also be paid for at the box office “Will Call” on the night of the performance. You must arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the show to claim these tickets as lines may be long.
- All unclaimed/unpaid tickets will be released for public sale 15 minutes prior to the performance.
- We accept cash or checks only! Checks can be made payable to Wheaton North High School. No credit card transactions accepted.
- All Wheaton North High School students are eligible for 1 free ticket per student to the fall play, the one acts, and the spring musical each year.
- To obtain this ticket, students must come in person to the box office and show a valid Wheaton North High School ID during advertised distribution times.
- Advertised distribution times generally occur the week of the performance before or after school. For production-specific dates and times, refer to posters in school and listen for announcements. Please see Mr. Phillips with questions regarding tickets.
- Seating is reserved! You must come to the box office with your friends to get seats together.
Contact Mr. Phillips at email@example.com for more information.