Parent Conferences are held during 1st semester. Conferences can be scheduled at any time, though, with any teacher. Please use the Staff Directory or department/teacher pages to find teacher contact information.
2017 Conferences are
Wednesday 10/18 and Thursday 10/19
Register (new users)
- Enter your email address and push "Login/Create Account".
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- For each child, enter a student ID and birthdate (this may vary from school to school – if you are using a birthdate, the birthdate must be entered in exactly as it was imported in your data. For example, if your birthdate data was imported in the format mm/dd/yyyy then parents will need to enter it in this way)
If you've previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. The system will know about your appointments and the children you have added to your account.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with.) Click on a square to book that time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like a reminder email delivered.
- Click "Create Appointment".
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you'd like to visit with.
- At any time you can click on "printable schedule" and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time, or cancel the appointment.
Please Note: if you would like to make an appointment with a teacher who is not on your student’s schedule, you will need to contact the school.