Pleasant Hill’s Title I Policy
Pleasant Hill Elementary is a Title I school. We believe that parents are their children’s first and most important teachers. Research tells us that
parent involvement has a positive impact on student achievement. We strive to welcome families, establish relationships and help parents and
guardians understand how our system works. Pleasant Hill encourages families to be:
To be family friendly, our school will provide:
- Actively involved with their child’s education
- Teachers of their children at home
- Partners in the child’s education.
The school is open and accessible. Parents are always welcome to meet with the principal, talk to teachers or specialists and bring up issues and
- A welcoming environment
- Program and activities to engage families in improving student achievement
- Strong relationships between teachers and families.
concerns. In addition to parent-teacher conferences, the school offers curriculum nights, English Language Learner night and Title I Program
information night. Parent input is valued in developing the Title I Program.
Should you have any questions about the Title I program at Pleasant Hill School, please contact the coordinator, Jennifer Woodring-Rath at