Pep Club-NEW CLUB!
What is Pep Club?
Spreading Panther Pride school spirit throughout the school and community including EMS sports, clubs, and activities. Pep Club members help plan activities (pizza parties before select home games) and promote attendance for the EMS student body. Members are also active in the stands at all sporting events holding up signs, cheering, and supporting their peer athletes.
- We encourage our members to show respect and to act respectful towards other teams and fans. We hope that this will carry over into their everyday life.
- To increase school morale and school spirit by promoting Edison Spirit wear before home games.
- To make posters for upcoming games/meets.
- Take pictures and get them to Principal/Assistant Principal so they will be put on social media.
- Attend athletic events – try to attend at least one game for each sport.
- To provide students for our school mascot at various games/meets.
- SHOW SCHOOL SPIRIT!
- Be respectful!
How can I join Pep Club?
All EMS students are eligible to join. At the beginning of the year, we will have a meeting for all students interested in joining.
Sponsor: Mrs. Kost, Room 114
Meets: First Wednesday of the month