Technology Center of Dupage (TCD)
TCD Application Information 2020-2021The application to apply for
TCD for the 2020-2021 school year is now active.TCD Online Application and WWS Verification Google Form due: Friday, December 13th, 2019Please follow the steps below to apply for TCD for the 2020-2021 school year. All steps must be complete to be considered for TCD:
- TCD Online Application
- Go to www.tcdupage.org
- Click on “TCD Registration Form” under Shortcuts.
- Click on the Registration Form for “Wheaton Warrenville South 23” link to bring up a fillable registration form.
- Complete the entire form—All red starred (*) questions MUST be answered in order for you to submit the form.
- WWS Verification Google Form
- Go to https://forms.gle/
- Answer all the questions and have parent/guardian write their name as the answer on the last question for their approval.
- You will be notified at the end of January if you are in TCD next school year.
Juniors currently enrolled in TCD: You must complete these steps as a currently enrolled TCD student if you want to continue on with TCD next year.Questions? See Mrs. Ehrhardt or Ms. Nowicki in the Counseling Center.
What is TCD?
Technology Center of DuPage (TCD) is the high school’s center for advanced career and technical education. TCD offers solid preparation for fields such as culinary arts, cosmetology, engineering, auto body, and early childhood education and care to name just a few. Available to juniors and seniors, TCD provides 24 career electives and 24 pathways to college/career success. Additional information about TCD can be found on the TCD website, www.tcdupage.org. Questions? Ask you counselor!
TCD Attendance & Bus Information
If you're absent: you must call both TCD (630-691-7529) and WWS (630-784-7203) attendance lines.
If you miss the bus TO TCD: you will remain at WWS for the day. Check in with Mr. Hines in the Dean's office.
If you miss the bus FROM TCD: check in with the Student Services Office at TCD. It is your responsibility to find a ride back to WWS.
Wednesdays: NO LATE START, you will still attend TCD as normal. Bus will leave TCD on the following Wednesdays at 10:25am
- August 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10, 17. 24, 31
- November 7, 14, 28
- December 5, 12, 19
- January 23, 30 (no late start January 9 and 16)
- February 6, 13, 20, 27
- March 6, 13, 20
- April 3, 10, 17, 24
- May 1
Morning Assemblies at WWS: You are required to attend TCD.
Final Exams: Final exam schedules will be posted on the TCD website after the WWS final exam schedules have been announced.
Start and End Days
- First day of TCD- Wednesday, August 21st
- Last day of TCD for Juniors- Friday, May 22nd
- Last day of TCD for Seniors- TBD
TCD Non-Attendance Days
- September 2- Labor Day, no school
- September 20- Institute Day, no school
- October 14- Columbus Day, no school
- November 8- Institute Day, no school
- November 25-29- Thanksgiving Break, no school
- Friday, December 20- TCD is not in session. You may attend WWS in the morning and remain in the library for periods 1-4. Otherwise, you will only attend for your afternoon classes.
- December 23-January 3- Winter Break, no school
- January 13-16- TBD Final Exams
- January 17- Institute Day, no school
- January 20- MLK Day, no school
- February 17- Presidents Day, no school
- February 28- Institute Day, no school
- March 30-April 3- Spring Break, no school
- April 8- TBD Testing Day??
- April 10- no school
- May 22- Last day for Juniors
- May 25- Memorial Day, no school
- May 26-28- TCD is not in session. You may attend WWS in the morning and remain in the library for periods 1-4. Otherwise, you will only attend for your afternoon classes.
- May 29-June 3- TBD Final Exams