2023-2024 Course Selection: February 1-13, 2023
Students will enter their Course Requests in StudentVUE
Use this document to find out how to add courses on StudentVUE
Use this document to see all courses offered and course numbers
Use the course catalog to find course descriptions & graduation requirements.
- The classes you pick for next year (course requests in StudentVue) determine what classes we offer. It is extremely important that you choose your classes carefully. Please review the Course Catalog and see your teachers if you have questions!
- Please make sure you have all eight classes for each semester and you have entered courses correctly. Classes ending in odd numbers are for first semester and courses ending in even numbers are for second semester.
- In May, you will be able to review your Course Requests. You will have limited opportunities to change your class selections. Changes will be made based on availability only until June 1.
- After June 1, the only changes (including level changes), that will be made for 1st semester are scheduling mistakes.
- NO COURSE CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER JUNE 1.
Student Presentation Schedule:
Edison 8th graders: January 19
Hubble 8th graders: January 20
Juniors: January 23 & 24 during Junior English classes
Sophomores: January 30 during Access
Freshmen: January 31 during Access
Incoming Freshmen Night/Course Selection Fair: February 1, 2023 6-8:30pm
Class of 2027 (8th grade)
Class of 2026 (Freshmen)
Class of 2025 (Sophomores)
Class of 2024 (Juniors)