2022-23 Course Selection: February 2-21
Students will enter their Course Requests in StudentVUE
Use this document to find out how to add courses on StudentVUE
Use this document to see all courses offered and course numbers
Use the course catalog to find course descriptions & graduation requirements
- The classes you pick for next year (course requests in StudentVue) determine what classes we offer. It is extremely important that you choose your classes carefully. Please review the Course Catalog and see your teachers if you have questions!
- Please make sure you have all eight classes for each semester and you have entered courses correctly. Classes ending in odd numbers are for first semester and courses ending in even numbers are for second semester.
- In May, you will be able to review your Course Requests. You will have limited opportunities to change your class selections. Changes will be made based on availability only until June 10.
- After June 10, the only changes (including level changes), that will be made for 1st semester are scheduling mistakes.
- NO COURSE CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER JUNE 8.
2022-23 Student Presentation Schedule:
Edison: January 19
Hubble: January 20
8th Grade Parent Night: February 2 - Virtual: 6:30 PM
Freshmen: January 27, AccessSophomores: January 28, AccessJuniors: February 3, Access
Class of 2026 (8th grade)
Class of 2026 (Private School)
Please complete this form: Registration
Class of 2025 (Freshmen)
Class of 2024 (Sophomores)
Class of 2023 (Juniors)