Welcome to Madison Elementary School's Library Learning Center!
Starting in the month of October, students will have the opportunity to take books home from the library. However, the process of checking out books has changed in order to keep everyone safe. Students won't be visiting the library, instead, we will bring the books to their classrooms. Remember, as guidelines change this process may shift as well.
- The student is responsible to handle library resources with care.
- Students should keep materials away from pets, food, and all liquids.
- Book lending period: 3 weeks (books can be returned earlier).
- If a book is damaged, please don’t attempt to repair the book at home
- A fine will only be charged if the book is lost or needs to be completely replaced.
- Encourage sanitation of hands before and after reading.
K-5TH grade two books
MONDAY is book return for all grade levels.