Room: G175, English Office
Courses: Modern Literature, Junior American Literature, Senior Rhetoric, and Elements of the English Language
Stacie Pierce has been teaching English for thirty-four years. She taught English, Speech and Theater for two years at McHenry East Campus High School in McHenry, Illinois. She taught English, Speech and Theater at Wheaton North High School for eleven years and has taught English for twenty-one years at Wheaton Warrenville South High School. Stacie has taught A, I and R levels in a variety of courses in the English and Performing Arts Departments. Stacie taught summer school for eighteen years in Wheaton, Elmhurst, Marinette, Wisconsin and at C.O.D. She has also served on various committees and programs at the building, administrative and district level including Assistant in the Dean's Office at South. During her career, Stacie has coached all aspects of theater, student council/class sponsor and pom pons. She is married to Bruno Tabis and has one step-daughter, Elizabeth Tabis Moore (graduate of Wheaton North High School). Stacie enjoys reading, traveling, art, theater, Wisconsin football games and spending time with friends and family.
- Marinette Senior High School-diploma-Marinette, Wisconsin.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison-Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education-double major in English and Theater.
- National Louis University-Master of Education.
- Aurora University-Master in General Administration/Type 75.
- Currently taking continuing study courses at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Illinois: General Administrative/Type 75 and five year license in English, Speech and Theater grades 6-12.
- Wisconsin: Type 10 Supervisor/Coordinator/Director of Instruction K-12, and five year teaching license 27 Secondary (7-12) and 300 English/325 Theater.
- Wisconsin Alumni Association.
- Kappa Alpha Theta Permanent Alumnae Secretary, Psi Chapter, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Chapter Member-Aurora, Illinois
- NEA (National Education Association).
- IEA (Illinois Education Association).
- WWEA (Wheaton Warrenville Education Association).
It has been a distinct pleasure to have spent the past thirty-four years of my career teaching extensively at both Wheaton North High School and Wheaton Warrenville South High School. It has been very rewarding to see the growth and progress of my students and to encounter them in the community after graduation.