Wheaton Warrenville South Counseling Center
Welcome to the WWSHS Counseling Center's webpage. Our mission is to assist our students in achieving their academic goals, college and career plans, and their social/emotional needs. If you need anything, please contact your counselor listed here.
Course Change Policy 2019-20
The deadline to make any changes to course requests was June 7th. The counselors can no longer make changes to the courses for the 2019-20 school year.There are 3 exceptions to this rule:
- Level Changes
- Course Changes: Students can change a class that they are scheduled for but took and passed over the summer, the options are limited to any course where space is available.
- Students can also opt to drop an elective course to a study hall within first 15 days. Student will not be able to drop if they already have a study hall or release period because they must maintain 6 courses. After 15 days they will be dropped with a grade of Withdraw/Fail.
- 2nd Semester Changes: Elective Sequential Changes ONLY
- Must be changed no later than December 1
- New elective selected, as space is available