Before and After School Program (BASP)
District 200 Elementary Families,
Registration for the Before & After School Program (BASP) is now open.
Due to physical distancing and health and safety requirements, BASP will be able to host up to 20 to 40 students, depending on the school.
Registration for BASP is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please contact your school's BASP director to see if there are still openings.
- The cost for the program is $9.50 per child per session. Families new to the program must also pay a one-time $50.00 family registration fee.
- The times of BASP are:
- Monday - Friday from 7:00 - 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Students spaces and seats will be six feet apart
- Face coverings will be required unless students are outside and maintain physical distancing
- We will attempt to allow for students to play outside as much as possible
- Snacks and a small breakfast will still be served
Should you need assistance in registering for BASP, please contact your school office. When the time arrives that guidelines ease, it is our hope to return the program back to its previous structure. Thank you for your understanding as we work to provide childcare options for our school community.
The BASP Department