The Health Services Department strives to help every student in District 200 achieve and maintain his or her highest level of physical, emotional health and wellness to achieve optimal learning.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
• Temperature of 100.4 (or greater) degrees Fahrenheit/38 degrees Celsius;
• Uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline);
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
• Muscle and body aches;
• New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever;
• Sore throat;
• New loss of taste or smell;
• Congestion or runny nose;
• Nausea and/or vomiting;
• Diarrhea; or
• Any other COVID-19 symptoms identified by the CDC or IDPH
District 200 health & safety protocols can be found in our Reopening Document on this section of our website.
Stop the Spread of Germs
Clean your hands
Brainpop Resource Video: Talking to Your Child about Coronavirus
COVID-19 Exclusion Guidance Decision Tree for Symptomatic Individuals in Pre-K, K-12 Schools and Day Care Programs
Where can the most up to date resources and guidance on COVID-19 be found?
Centers for Disease Control
Ilinois Department of Public Health
DuPage County Health Department
Illinois State Board of Education
U.S. Department of Education
Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control website
COVID-19 Testing Sites in DuPage County
DuPage County is now offering community-based COVID-19 testing at the DuPage County Complex. Testing is free but limited tests are available per day. This is a drive-thru testing site where individuals will give themselves a nasal swab test with instructions from staff.
The entrance is located on County Farm Road a few blocks North of Roosevelt Road at a stoplight. Follow the signs through the campus to the test site.
Hours of Operation
The testing site opens at 7:00 a.m. Tuesday - Saturday and will close when the daily test capacity of 400 is met.
New Hours Beginning Aug. 31, 2020
Beginning Monday, August 31, 2020, the DuPage County COVID-19 Testing Site will be open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to noon or until the daily test capacity is met.
Additional testing resources:
What do I do if I think I’ve been exposed to COVID-19?
If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, you should immediately contact your local health department.
How can I contact the local health department?
The DuPage County Health Department can be reached at 630-221-7553 (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) or (630) 682-7400 (after hours), email@example.com or https://dupagehealth.org/ or the Illinois Public Health Department at 1-800-889-3931.
Health Services Staff Directory
- Bower Elementary School
- Emerson, Hawthorne & Johnson Elementary School
- Hubble Middle School
- Jefferson Early Childhood Center
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Longfellow Elementary School
- Madison & Whittier Elementary School
- Monroe Middle School
- Sandburg Elementary School
- Washington, Wiesbrook & Lowell Elementary School
- Wheaton North High School
- Wheaton Warrenville South High School
- Kathy Barry
- Christine Chestnut
- Colleen Conley
- Jackie Corso
- Kathy Dibadj
- Terri Donahue
- Jody Gosain
- Jillian Grant
- Jessica Kibble
- Michelle Lents
- JoAnn Monahan
- Sue Vasko
- Dee Warchol-Tito
- Liz Westergaard