Parents - Safety is of utmost concern. To provide for desired safety of children, and to limit the number of bicycles to a manageable number, these are our guidelines and rules:
- Students in Third to Fifth grades may ride a bike to school independently. This is per District 200 policy.
- Students in Kindergarten to Second Grade may ride a bike to school if accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Safety Helmets, labeled with child’s name, are highly recommended.
- Bikes should be walked while on school grounds.
- Locks are highly recommended to secure your bike at the bike rack. The school is not responsible for lost or damaged bikes.
- Students will be respectful of others property while biking to and from school.
- Each student who rides a bike must have a permit signed by the principal. That permit may be received when this application has been signed by both parent and student, returned to school and approved by the principal.
Last Modified on September 4, 2018