Mission StatementThe Counseling Department strives to assist all students in their efforts to become self-directed students who make sound decisions about their present and future. During the high school years, students are continually making decisions about courses, after-school activities, peer groups, colleges, and career paths. School counselors are prepared to help students with these decisions by providing information, resources, and support.AnnouncementsFINAL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
eLo Need flexibility in your schedule for 2018-19? Learn more about your options!Khan Academy is FREE SAT Online Prep - Click here for more informationUpcoming Events
- All seniors need to complete the WNHS Graduation Survey online by Wed., May 22nd.
- Students access the survey through their Naviance account by clicking the "About Me" tab.
- Once official grades are posted in mid-June, final transcripts will be sent to the university/college the student indicates on the Survey.
- Caps and gowns will only be issued to students who complete the survey.
- Students should see their counselor with any questions.
College FairsOther Information/Events